Black Garlic Ghee DIY Mix
How to make Black Garlic Ghee at home in 5 easy steps/5 minutes max! Warning! This ghee is highly addictive!
Cost: $.33/per serving of 1/2 cup
- ½ cup Original Ghee
- 1 teaspoon Black Garlic Ghee DIY Mix
- Shake contents well.
- In a clean jar, place ½ cup room temperature ghee.
- Add 1 teaspoon or more of DIY mix to taste.
- In increments, add up to ⅛ teaspoon good salt. We love Real Salt from Redmond.
- Stir well to combine (a fork works best). Enjoy immediately or store in pantry for more yummy meals.
The black garlic used for this ghee flavor is “aged” – making it less pungent. The garlic is sweet and smoky with a touch of salt leaving you with a warm mellow taste to savor. Ingredients: Black garlic powder. Serving Ideas: Add a dollop to a grilled steak, burger, pasta, mashed cauliflower, potatoes, green veggies or grilled cheese. It will transform any dish. P.S. It’s incredible on garlic bread!