Black Garlic Cashew Cream Sauce
Servings: 3 cups
- 2 1/2 cups raw cashews – soaked at least 2 hours or overnight
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups unsweetened almond milk – or homemade
- 1 lemon – juiced
- 6 cloves crushed garlic – left to breathe for an hour or so
- 1 medium onion
- 1 Tbsp. Original Ghee
- 2 Tbsp. Black Garlic Ghee
- 2 Teas. sea salt
- 1/4 Teas. thyme – or 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 Teas. black pepper
- Soak cashews in water.
- Sauté onions and garlic in ghee over low heat for about 5 minutes until they become translucent.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend until creamy. Add more almond milk if needed. Let rest for 1 hour for best results.
- Serve over your favorite zoodles or other pasta or use as a dipping sauce for chicken or vegetables.
So simple and so delicious! Whole 30, Keto, Paleo Recipe is courtesy of Michelle Wohlfarth, a Holistic Health Educator and Certified Integrative Nutrition Coach here in Central PA.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!