Roasted Brussels with Walnuts and Maple Cinnamon Ghee
Serves 4-6 as a side dish.
- 1 bag fresh Brussel sprouts; washed, removal of bad leaves
- 2 tablespoons Maple Cinnamon Ghee (can use less for Paleo diet – 1 Tbsp. of Maple Cinnamon Ghee registers 1 gram sugar)
- 1 cup whole or halved walnuts
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash sprouts and pull off outer leaves. Trim the end off and cut each one into half. Place into a bowl.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of Maple Cinnamon Ghee and toss with the sprouts. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast 20 – 25 minutes depending on desired tenderness. Toss every 10 minutes. After 20 minutes, add the walnuts tossed with the remaining Maple Cinnamon Ghee.
- Roast another 5 – 10 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl garnished with some more Maple Cinnamon Ghee. Season with salt and freshly cracked pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!