Learn how to make Black Garlic Ghee at home in 4 easy steps. It only takes 5 minutes max! Be sure to read this article about what black garlic is, why it sometimes hardens, and what to do if that happens to your mix (hint – it’s a good thing!).
Warning! This ghee is highly addictive!
Black Garlic Ghee DIY Mix Instructions
- ½ cup Original Ghee – room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Black Garlic Ghee DIY mix
- ⅛ teaspoon Good salt (add slowly to your taste)
- In a clean jar or small bowl, place ½ cup room-temp ghee.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Black Garlic Ghee DIY Mix and up to 1/8 teaspoon of good salt.
- Stir well to combine. (A fork works best!)
- Store leftovers in pantry with the lid on tight!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!