Ghee made from domestic, grassfed sweet cream butter
(That’s it! No extra additives or words you have to “google”.)
How to Use:
Savor the flavor! Ghee is great on so many foods including:
- Great on baked potatoes, popcorn,
- Mix with herbs and/or zest for fish or seafood
- Stir a teaspoon into your coffee (aka “bulletproof coffee” style)
- All orders received EAST of the Mississippi River, totaling $75+ (after discounts, sales incentives, etc.) will receive free shipping.
- All orders received WEST of the Mississippi River, totaling $125+ (after discounts, sales incentives, etc.) will receive free shipping.
- Simply Ghee does not currently ship to Hawaii, Alaska, US territories, or internationally (but we might in the future!).
Please Note: We ship on Mondays to Wednesdays to ensure your ghee products are received before the weekend.
Ghee melted? Although ghee doesn’t need to be refrigerated, it hates the heat and will melt down to oil, like coconut oil does. When you order please keep in mind your ghee may be melted upon arrival due to 2-3 days in transit during temps 80+ degrees Fahrenheit. This does not affect the integrity of our ghee. It only takes the ghee to an oil stage. If you prefer to have your ghee solid, follow these tips exactly to re-solidify it.
There are no reviews yet.