- 1 pre-made thin pizza crust
- 3-4 Campari tomatoes; thinly sliced
- 4 mushrooms; thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup black olives; sliced
- 2 minced garlic cloves; can also use 4-5 black garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp. Black Garlic Ghee or Original Ghee
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, chives, oregano, sage or any of your favorites
- 1 cup arugula
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese; feta crumbles are good too
- Redmond's Salt and good cracked pepper to taste
- Brush pizza crust with black garlic ghee.
- Add all cut toppings, including fresh herbs. Add cheese and 1/3 cup arugula.
- Place oven rack in middle of oven.
- Preheat over to 450F and then turn heat down to 425F.
- Bake pizza for 10-12 minutes or till cheese is melted and browned to your liking.
- Remove from oven and top off with the rest of arugula.
A quick, healthy lunch or dinner. Serves 3 with a fresh salad. Can also use Original Ghee or Heirloom Salt + Pepper Ghee. Make sure to add extra garlic and some lemon zest to give it more pizazz!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!