- 1 pre-made thin pizza crust
- 3-4 Campari tomatoes – thinly sliced
- 4 mushrooms – thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup black olives – thinly sliced
- 2 minced Garlic cloves – can also use 4-5 black garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp. Black Garlic Ghee – or Sriracha Ghee or Heirloom Salt + Pepper Ghee
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, chives, oregano, sage – use any of your faves!
- 1 cup arugula
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese – can also use feta crumbles
- Good clean salt and pepper to taste
- Brush pizza crust with black garlic ghee.
- Add all cut toppings, including fresh herbs. Add cheese and 1/3 cup arugula.
- Place oven rack in middle of oven.
- Preheat over to 450F and then turn heat down to 425F.
- Bake pizza for 10-12 minutes or till cheese is melted and browned to your liking.
- Remove from oven and top off with the rest of arugula.
A quick, healthy lunch or dinner. Serves 3 with a fresh salad. Can also use Original Ghee. Make sure to add extra garlic and some lemon zest to give it more pizazz!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!