Herbed Ghee Pasta
Serves 4 as a meal, 6 as a side dish.
- 1 pound pasta of choice; cook to package instructions
- 2-3 tablespoons Original OR Black Garlic Ghee; add incrementally till desired taste
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon chili peppers; or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon good salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- freshly grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese to taste (omit if lactose intolerant)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain thoroughly.
- In the meantime, melt the ghee over low heat. Add all the dried herbs, salt and pepper and stir till incorporated. Simmer for about 5 mins.
- Once pasta is drained well, toss it back into the pot and stir in the ghee and herb mixture. Allow the pasta to warm and serve with freshly grated cheese. Salt and pepper to taste and dig in!
- Fantastic on its own or with a fresh salad or just about anything.
We recommend our Original Ghee or Black Garlic Ghee for this recipe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!