Roasted Honey Dill Carrots
Serves 2 – 3 as a side dish.
- 1 pound small carrots with stems; scrubbed well and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons Original Ghee melted for basting, use more if desired
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh dill; washed and pat dry
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper; to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place scrubbed carrots into a baking dish or cooking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Baste with melted Ghee and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Sprinkle the chopped dill over the carrots and season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to 375F and place carrots into the oven. Roast at least 40 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Once done, drizzle with honey.
- Remove from pan, place on a serving plate, brush with remaining melted Ghee, salt and pepper to taste. Can add more honey to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!