Sauteed Bok Choy/Chard Greens
Sauteed greens with garlic, ginger, scallions and chili peppers seasoned with coconut aminos and white miso gives greens a little zip.
- 1 tablespoon Simply Ghee Original
- 3 medium sized garlic cloves; chopped
- 1-1.5 inch ginger root; peeled and grated
- 1 small red chili or jalapeno pepper; finely diced
- 1/8 cup scallions, white and green parts; chopped
- 1 yellow, orange or red bell pepper; chopped
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 large bunches bok choy; washed and chopped
- 1 small bunch Swiss chard or kale; washed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted pumpkin or sunflower seeds; optional
- Over medium heat, melt the ghee.
- Add the scallions, chili, garlic and ginger and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped pepper and cook till it has softened slightly.
- Add the miso paste and coconut aminos till the miso is blended into the mix.
- Add all the greens and stir well. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes or till the greens have wilted.
- Serve over rice and top with toasted pumpkin seed or sunflower seeds.
You may use whatever greens are in season in place of bok choy and/or chard. Great with rice, eggs or serve as a side dish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!