Baked Oatmeal with Fruit
Serves 6 generously.
- 1/2 cup organic applesauce
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 organic eggs – beaten
- 3 cups uncooked organic oats
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Cinnamon Simply Ghee or Honey Ghee
- 2 tsp. baking powder**
- 1 cup organic milk, almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup organic strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries – or chopped raw nuts, organic apples, raisins, figs, etc.
- Beat eggs lightly.
- Mix in all ingredients in a bowl and pour into a greased 8” square pan, greased with ghee.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Top with a dollop of yogurt of choice with more fresh fruit used in the oatmeal and a few raw nuts. Can also drizzle a little raw honey or maple syrup over the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!