Smoked Paprika Shrimp
Generously serves 1-2 depending on shrimp size.
- 5 – 7 larger shrimp per person; shelled and de-veined
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simply Ghee Original; (use more with more shrimp)
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika; or spicy version
- 1 clove garlic,; minced (use more with more shrimp)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice; freshly squeezed
- Melt Original ghee in a sauté pan, place the shrimp on one side, add the garlic and sprinkle the paprika on the shrimp.
- Sauté for about two minutes and turn shrimp to the other side.
- Add the lemon juice and sauté till they are light pink for another minute or so, based on their size.
- Remove from heat immediately and serve along rice or veggies of your choice. Also top off a fresh salad.
Can also add up to 2 TBS of capers based on the amount of shrimp being cooked.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!